RRSP Loans in Ottawa for 2018 Income Taxes
Do your retirement goals involve travel? Family? Pursuing a passion? Whatever it is, one of the best ways you can reach your goals is with a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). Annual RRSP contributions can reduce the amount of income tax you pay each year and provide a larger investment portfolio when you retire.
That’s where a Manulife Bank RRSP loan could help. An RRSP loan could help you achieve your retirement goals sooner. When you contribute a lump sum to your RRSP using a Manulife Bank RRSP loan, you could:
But what if you don’t have enough cash on hand to make a contribution?
- Earn compound growth on your investment
If you want to make an RRSP contribution this year, or if you’ve missed making contributions in the past, an RRSP loan could help put your retirement savings back on track while boosting your plan’s long-term growth potential.
* With the deferred payment option, interest is accrued for 12 months and payments are divided over an eight month period for a one year term or interest is accrued for 24 months and payments are divided over a 20 month period for a two year term
The best time to start contributing is now
Your RRSP is most effective when you maximize your contributions each year, starting today.
An RRSP loan lets you take advantage of both benefits now by topping up your unused RRSP contribution room. RRSP loans are offered by Manulife Bank of Canada. Manulife, Manulife Bank, the Block Design, the Four Cube Design, and Strong Reliable Trustworthy Forward-thinking are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence. AB0187E 09/2015 For more information, please visit manulifebank.ca
See the difference for yourself!
With the help of your financial advisor, getting the most out of your RRSP contribution is easier than ever.
Our RRSP calculator, Retirement savings plan calculator and our new RRSP Loan optimizer calculator can help you discover just how much closer an RRSP loan could bring you to your retirement goals. Visit manulifebank.ca or contact your financial advisor to see for yourself.
Banking, the way it should be.®
Banking products are an essential part of a successful financial plan. That’s why we offer our banking products through financial advisors. Since every client has unique financial needs, your advisor can introduce banking products to help you achieve your goals sooner. Manulife Bank is wholly owned by Manulife Financial, one of Canada’s largest and most respected financial institutions. Our innovative products and great rates help Canadians make their money work harder and give them access to cash for their financial needs.
Make a break from traditional banking and discover Banking, the way it should be. Speak to your financial advisor today about how a Manulife Bank RRSP loan could help you achieve your retirement goals
Let me help grow your savings with a Manulife Bank RRSP Loan
Don’t have extra money to put into your RRSPs?
Consider an RRSP loan from Manulife Bank.
Contributing to your RRSP not only helps grow your savings, but could also reduce the amount of income tax you pay.
• Easy to apply
• Payment deferral up to 120 days available for certain terms
• Range of loan terms and amounts available (from one to 10 years and $1,000-$150,000)
Contact me today @ 613.286.6841, email - email@example.com to get growing or visit manulifebank.ca
1. Borrowing to invest in an RRSP may not be appropriate for everyone. You will need the financial means to meet your loan obligations. In addition, investments held in an RRSP may fluctuate in value. You should be aware that, regardless of their performance or value of any investments held in your RRSP, you will be required to meet your loan obligations in full. Talk to your financial advisor to find out more about the advantages and obligations of borrowing to invest. Manulife Bank of Canada solely acts in the capacity of lender and loan administrator and does not provide investment advice of any nature to individuals or advisors.